Modernity for Primer Bookstore
For the 2019-2020 academic year, our history and literature studies will focus on Modernity – an epoch focusing primarily on the 19th and 20th centuries, but with roots extending into the early Enlightenment.
Parents are not required to purchase these books for their students. These will be used in class. Teachers will give suggested homework for use at home. Only if you wish to complete that homework at home, will you need to purchase these books.
History (In Class)
Composer Study Books
We will read these two books by Opal Wheeler in class.
Families are not required to purchase them.
Supplementary Book List
- The Railway Children by Edith Nesbit
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- The Story of Doctor Dolittle by Hugh Lofting
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- Mr. Popper’s Penguins by Richard Atwater
- The Princess and Curdie by George MacDonald
- Five Little Peppers and How They Grew by Margaret Sidney
- Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne